Create your Dream Vacation with Vacapedia.com
It’s only natural to want to escape from the everyday. Now is the chance to hang up the ‘closed for vacation’ sign in your mind and start planning your get-away by booking a vacation rental property from Vacapedia.com.
A vacation rental most closely resembles your home in many ways. When you open the door to your vacation home, chateau or condo, you don’t just see a room with a bed and television, but rather you see multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, a full kitchen, a separate living and dining room.
Luxury villa properties contain spacious, flowing design with every detail accentuated. The dining room, fireplace, the decorative lamps, and the wide screen television are waiting for you. The porch deck for grilling, the outdoor shower, swimming pool and amazing vistas make it all spectacular.
Designed for everyone
Vacation rentals aren’t just for large groups alone. Accommodations consisting of one bedroom are also available for the couple or single looking for unique experiences. Small villas on the beach, condos in downtown areas, and country homes are just some of the options available for couples traveling on their own.
For families traveling with children, vacation rentals are a blessing. Living for a week or two in one room can become challenging, and even frustrating. Vacation home rentals have gained popularity because families have become aware that the considerable expense of dining out can be avoided.
Renting a vacation property presents several unique advantages that you won’t ever find at a hotel. With the use of the internet and Vacapedia.com, it’s now easier than ever to stay in a dream location with a cost saving property for your next vacation
Vacation rentals are the best option for savvy travelers, as they are actually a cheaper option than hotels. The initial price tag of a rental can give you sticker shock at first, but if you divide the total cost by number of days, it will be cheaper than the per day cost of luxury hotel.
At Vacapedia.com, vacation rentals are easy to find and provide that much cheaper option. Remember, a rule of thumb is many hotels will not allow more than 2 persons to a room and that means acquiring more than one room. This immediately will double the cost of any stay at a hotel.
You won’t just see benefits from renting a vacation property in your pocketbook either. When staying in a hotel it is often difficult to have authentic experiences that aren’t geared towards tourists. However, if you are staying with the locals, shopping in local markets, and experiencing life as the locals do, you open yourself up to a much more authentic experience of the place and the people you are visiting. Vacation rentals do offer unique experiences and a more authentic understanding of the local culture and area.
Maintaining routines is especially welcome to those with small children who still nap, take bottles or have other needs. This is difficult to achieve in a hotel room for families with more than one child. Aside from being cramped, there aren’t always kitchen facilities and if there’s only one room, it may be too noisy for the little ones to nap.
Hands down a vacation rental offers a lot more room spread out and it eliminates that sardine feeling often felt in a hotel. Additionally vacation condos, bungalows and vacation villas typically have more than one TV, which is great if you have little ones or teens. Those equipped with an extra bathroom instantly becomes an added bonus. This cuts back on time while everyone waits their turn for the shower and opens more time to go out and about when on vacation.
Many rentals are equipped with a full kitchen allows the flexibility to eat when you want and whatever you want. This becomes an additional cost saving factor since it is cheaper to eat in than paying for several meals a day at restaurants. Kitchen facilities are great for that late night snack or desiring a cup of coffee and a piece of fresh fruit for early risers. You just can’t have this freedom at a hotel.
Locations and types
Vacation rentals are available in assorted mix of locations and types. Vacapedia.com presents a far superior selection to both far-away and nearby vacation destinations.
Take your pick of mountain cabins, luxury villas, chateaus, beach villas, gold course homes and condo and city apartments. No matter when or where you desire to take your next vacation, a leisure rental property is just a mouse click away.
- Invigorating in sights and sounds of a dynamic culture are yours to be discovered. Catch glimpses of Gaudi’s architecture in Barcelona with a loft apartment in the old city.
- Walk from your holiday apartment on the Seine to the Louvre and the many other museums in Paris, or stay in a holiday rental to visit the fabulous beaches in French Riviera.
- Cruise the waterways of Venice in a gondola steps from a vacation townhouse.
- Set your sights on Big Ben and the Thames while in a flat in London; or choose to live right around the corner from the Coliseum in Rome.
- You can find a secluded beach villa that caters to nothing but peace, quiet and luxury in the Caribbean islands of Barbados, Jamaica, Cayman Islands and St. Thomas.
- Experience condo life in the middle of the action in the gambling and entertainment capitol of the world; the Las Vegas strip.
- Indulge with a chateau or cabin rental near your favorite ski slope in Steamboat Springs, Colorado or Killington, Vermont surrounded by clean mountain air, white panorama and the shimmer of a fresh snowfall.
- Rent a beach hi-rise condo with views of Diamondhead right on Waikiki Beach in tropical Hawaii.
- Make an appointment to visit with Mickey Mouse at Disneyworld in a nearby family vacation home set in Orlando, complete with a fenced yard and a private swimming pool in the sunny state of Florida.
- If golf is what you are seeking, tee off at the best landscaped championship courses in Hilton Head Island or in many other locations, all within walking distance to a vacation rental.
Discovering unique beaches, mountains, cities and culture on just about every continent are endless and can only be realized with Vacapedia.com rental.
Vacapedia.com provides the best
There are many advantages to considering a vacation rental property from Vacapedia.com. Listed were only a handful of the many advantages rental properties have to offer for travelers.
The worldwide rental properties available at Vacapedia.com often provide fully equipped kitchens, studios, one, two and more bedrooms, and offer all the amenities and comforts of home. Depending on the vacation rental, great outdoor areas, private pools, balconies and views may be part of the property. Sharing a vacation rental with your friends, family, or group, will create bonds and memories not possible with separate hotel rooms.
Discover a collection of incredible destinations and unique accommodations that only Vacapedia.com can provide
- Largest selection of professionally managed vacation rentals consisting of over 135,000 vacation rentals in 75 countries
- Comprehensive search options that are completely user friendly
- Quick response to choice with real time availability and immediate online booking for most properties.
- Unique location specific videos and overviews of top destinations worldwide
- 1000s of last minute deals and specials
Vacation Rentals and Holiday Homes Around the World
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Baja California, Baja California Sur, Chiapas, Colima, Guanajuato, Guerrero, Jalisco, Morelos, Nayarit, Oaxaca, Queretaro, Quintana Roo, Sinaloa, Sonora, State of Mexico, Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Yucatan
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nevis, Puerto Rico, Saba, St. Barts, St. John, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Tortola, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Island, Virgin Gorda
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England (UK), Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland (UK), Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales (UK)