Escapeartist Global Awareness Exclusive Event. Clear your schedule before it’s too late and come swim with the Whales at the world’s largest aquarium and become a Real Estate Shark!
Right now, you’re asking yourself, what the hell is this guy talking about? Real estate, whales, aquariums, sharks, what does this all mean? Well, I’m about to tell you…
The world’s largest aquarium happens to be in Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta also happens to be one of the best places in the world right now to buy real estate. The aquarium opened in 2005 and was built with a $250 million gift that was provided by Bernie Marcus, the co-founder of Home Depot. Bernie felt like much of the success of Home Depot was due to the great citizens of Georgia and he wanted to give them something back for all of their support. Click here for a virtual tour.
Escapeartist, much like Bernie Marcus, would like to give something back to our loyal followers by inviting them to attend a very special real estate investment orientation at the Georgia Aquarium on Feb. 25 – 28, 2011. Just as Bernie made a generous contribution to the citizens of Georgia, Escape Artist would like to make a generous contribution to all of our real estate investors and real estate investor hopefuls out there by giving you an opportunity to hang with the Whales (our Smart Money Investors) and get an insider look at where the Real Estate Investment Sharks are buying right now.
The Georgia Aquarium is absolutely beautiful and it will be a great place for you to come and meet with these Whales of the real estate investment world. If you are a real estate investor or someone that is just dipping your toe into the salt water then you must act quickly and make sure that you don’t miss an opportunity like this.
Our Whales will be swimming side by side with you through the deep water and showing you:
* How to talk to REO specialists and gain access to the REO “GreenBook’
* How to identify Smart Money Investments and secure properties within in minutes of them hitting the market.
* How to properly inspect these properties to make sure they fit our Smart Money Criteria.
* How to leverage your IRA or other qualified retirement funds to secure these instant winners.
* How to preserve your principal and increase your cash flow with ‘guaranteed’ rental income.
Escapeartist has connections with the who’, who of the Atlanta Real Estate Community with direct links to the REO Specialists who will teach you the secrets of hot to gain access to the secret vault of pre-listed properties that sell within hours of coming available – in this business it is all about having liquidity and knowing the right people. Instant, equity and positive cash flow is the name of the game and the connections you will make at this exclusive event will open the Escapeartist ‘GreenBook.’
The major markets in Atlanta, Georgia have seen massive building booms, and they are now busting at the seams with what the banks consider to be “undesirable” properties. If these banks continue to hold on to these properties then they will experience the same fate as those banks who weathered the first part of the depression. These are U.S. banks that will not get more TARP money the second time around and by holding on to these assets they will simply go bankrupt.
Knowing that another economic downturn is coming these banks are bracing for it by unloading their entire “undesirable” housing inventory for pennies on the dollar. These properties may be ‘undesirable’ to the bank, but the lower income rental market is booming and these properties are cash cows for savvy investors. While everyone is searching for the $400,000 home that can be purchased for $200,000 The most desirable property with the highest potential return is the $100,000 home that can be purchased for $30,000 to $50,000.
For those of you that are outside of the U.S. we refer to these bank owned properties as REO’s. REO stands for “Real Estate Owned” and refers to the inventory of non-performing real property assets that are owned by banks and other lenders who have had to foreclose on their mortgage loans. Typically, the foreclosure process resulted in some form of an auction in which no bidders participated and the lender ended up with the property
Since there were no bidders, by default, the lender “wins” the auction and becomes the highest bidder and then takes back the property (i.e. it receives a trustee’s deed or Sheriff’s deed, as per local practices), whereupon the mortgage is extinguished and the lender becomes the new owner of legal title to that property, free and clear.
This is a very ‘undesirable’ situation for the lender, as REO property is considered an “unproductive asset” and the lender (if a bank) must “reserve” against it. With the multiplier effect at play in our fractional-reserve banking system, for every dollar of unproductive assets that find their way to the lender’s balance sheet, an amount equal to approximately ten times that amount must be effectively set aside or “reserved” … meaning that those funds cannot now be otherwise loaned out to generate interest income for the bank. This is obviously a very bad situation for the bank. A lot of shareholder and regulatory pressures are brought down upon the bank to quickly liquidate unproductive assets – even at substantial losses – simply to get those properties off the books which will enable the lender to free up reserved assets that it can then deploy into other good, income-producing loans.
As a non-performing asset, the lender is under extraordinary pressure from regulators and shareholders to sell those REO assets at steep discounts so as to quickly free up the non-performing capital for other lending and investment programs and to improve the lender’s liquidity ratios and other measures of banking health.
Private investors, especially in Atlanta, are seeing this as an amazing investment opportunity. It is not uncommon to purchase REO properties anywhere from 40% to 60% of current fair market value. The bank’s problem has become an incredible wealth-building opportunity for private investors. . The best properties end up in a REO Specialist’s GreenBook and only priviledged contacts get a first look. At this event you will have immediate access to 50 of the most lucrative, highly discounted properties in Atlanta. Life is good!
In Atlanta, we are frequently buying REO properties between 25% and 55% of current FMV. With a little fix-up and TLC these REO’s can be resold to end-buyers (either homeowners or rental-income-investors) well below market value!
These special GreenBook opportunities will provide:
The REO “flipper” to profit handsomely while still giving the end-buyer an immediate positive equity position in the property from day one! Or;
The longer term investor to purchase a home at drastically discounted prices with tenant placement, managed by national property managers for stress free ownership and realize healthy annual returns on theirmoney while the market rebounds. Sit back, collect rents, and watch the value of your real estate grow!
Now just in case you were asking yourself, why Atlanta? Here are 10 great reasons to come to Atlanta:
- Atlanta is one of the fastest growing, stable metropolitan centers in America.
- Atlanta is an upbeat city offering excellent public schools, shopping and job opportunities.
- Metro Atlanta is comprised of 28 counties. There are more than 5.3 million people in the surrounding Atlanta area and more than 145,000 private-sector firms.
- Atlanta has a diverse economy and has been a popular location for both business and talent. Atlanta’s top industry sectors are trade, transportation, utilities, professional and business services and government. The Atlanta area businesses include 11 FORTUNE 500 headquarters, hundreds of other headquarters, over 2,100 international companies, and thousands of small businesses.
- Atlanta is a top tier higher-education metro area with institutions including Emory University, Georgia Tech, Georgia State University and many technical colleges. Young, educated professionals are a significant sector of the workforce.
- Domestic and international air service is easily accessible at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. This airport is the world’s most-traveled and serves over 90 million passengers annually. 80 percent of the United States can be reached within a two-hour flight and 90 international destinations in 55 countries can be reached nonstop.
- Atlanta has a beautiful climate and as part of the Southeast region has four seasons of the year that are discernible yet never extreme. Snow is extremely rare as are 100-degree summer days.
- Atlanta offers residences that are more spacious and considerably less expensive than other major metro areas. The cost of living consistently ranks below the national average. Residents have many recreational and entertainment choices including professional and collegiate sports, theatrical productions, art exhibitions, community festivals, golf, tennis, and shopping.
- Atlanta has the ultimate buyer’s market and right now is an excellent time for an investor to make a purchase. Atlanta will remain strong in these struggling economic times with a good inventory and very low interest rates.
- Hear what others are saying about Atlanta…
- Forbes Magazine ranked Atlanta as the #1 rental market.
- CNNMoney.com says Atlanta is the 4th best city in America to invest in.
- Forbes Magazine ranks Atlanta as the 4th most affordable U.S. market.
Finally as if that is not enough reasons, Atlanta currently ranks….
- 3rd in job growth.
- 3rd for most Fortune 500 company headquarters.
- Home to the world’s busiest airport: Jackson/Hartsfield International
- 2nd as America’s best cities to relocate.
- 1st in the U.S. as least costly large city for business.
The Whales (our Smart Money Investors) know that within the last 50 years the U.S. has not seen a real estate market this soft and Atlanta, Georgia is one of the best investments that you can make right now. With the prospect of an economic downturn coming in 2012 to 2024 (See Harry Dents Opportunities in Defaults, Deflation and Depression four part series) the middle to upper end housing markets are about to sink to the bottom of the ocean. The lower end market will have the greatest demand and if you know the basics of supply and demand then you will understand that when everyone starts looking for “monthlies” under $1,000, those who own the $35,000 – $75,000 properties will reap the greatest rewards.
I urge you to act quickly and make sure that you will be able to secure a reservation and meet with our Whales at the Georgia Aquarium on Feb. 25 – 28, 2011. Secure your opportunity to meet the movers and shakers of Atlanta’s real estate investor community and most importantly learn the secrets of the REO specialists and reserve your copy of the REO GreenBook; it is DEFINITELY the smart thing to do!
Escapeartist has over 400,000 subscribers so we expect this event will sell out immediately. Once you have entered your information a representative will call you to process your event registration fee and assist your with your hotel reservations at the Hampton Inn, Omni Hotel or The W Hotel.
Due to the limited availability of first tier pre-listed properties this event will be limited to 65 attendees. Reservations will be taken in the order that they are received in the information form provided below.
IMPORTANT: Please provide a valid email and we will send you a confirmation email with a link that you must click on to verify your reservation to this event. Upon verification you will be sent a unique reservation number that you must provide to our event coordinator to book your accommodations. PLEASE NOTE without this number you will not be able to attend this very exclusive event.
If you do not receive the reservation confirmation please check your SPAM folder and if it is not their please email firstname.lastname@example.org