But Beware! There Are Real Estate Sharks Swimming In That Ocean of REOs, Foreclosures and Short Sales!
Yes, real estate sharks do exist and they come equipped with years of full time “hands on” experience and flush with cash. They know the game and they are ready to buy.
But you can relax; the only sharks you will see at our February 2011 Escapeartist Global Awareness Exclusive Event in beautiful Atlanta, Georgia are the sharks swimming in the world’s largest aquarium, a $250 million gift provided by Bernie Marcus, co-founder of Home Depot. Click here for a virtual tour.
The New Year is right around the corner and no doubt you are looking back over a lot of disappointments, disillusionments and unfilled resolutions. You know you could have done better but you don’t know the “how”.
Now is the time to reevaluate your situation and take a look around and decide if 2011 is destined to be a repeat performance of 2010 or are you really going to make a commitment to protect and improve your assets and to become one of the smart ones who says, “There are opportunities out there and I am going to find them.”
Escapeartist Experts have done all of the frustrating, time consuming work for you.
Right now is an incredible time to buy single family rental income real estate and right now Atlanta is one of the best locations in the USA, more about why Atlanta coming up.
At this exclusive February 2011 Escapeartist Conference our experts will show you how to avoid wasting mind numbing time chasing small real estate fish, e.g. illusory Foreclosures and Short Sales, where you routinely tread water, often for months in a hope to reel in a deal when one of the numerous offers you made was miraculously accepted by a here-to-fore non responsive, non communicative Bank.
Escapeartist Experts have carefully researched the best areas to buy income producing real estate and already dealt tête-à-tête with Bank REO Officers to grind out a deal to purchase blocks of Atlanta homes constructed after 2002 and at rock bottom prices. Many of these homes will be priced under $40,000 and producing
rents of $750.00.
At this exclusive Escapeartist event you can sit back, relax and soak in the information followed by a personal tour of many of the 50 REO Single Family Homes that will be available for immediate acquisition for your real estate portfolio. Forget about having to poke your head into cupboards and closets or test the plumbing and electricity and then submit offers, counter offers and counter counter offers because each property comes complete with Tenants, professional Property Management and best of all, priced at less than 50% of FMV.
There has been a serious game change in the world of real estate and Escapeartist has been on top of it from the beginning. Escapeartist knows all of the key players and how to get you to the head of the class.
Immediate Cash Flow and Equity
When you purchase an Escapeartist Atlanta single family rental property cash flow is immediate and equity instant.
The Escapeartist Event’s goal is not to send you home, knees buckling because you are loaded down with Tapes and Books, your head swimming with theories and a significantly lighter wallet with zero tangible assets to show for it. During the 4 Day Conference you will have the opportunity to test our “theory” by actually analyzing and buying profitable rental income properties that produce immediate cash flow.
Take a peek at the itinerary:
- A spectacular, closed to the public, private tour of the world’s largest and most famous aquarium.
- A custom prepared 5 Star dinner by the World acclaimed Chef Wolfgang Puck in the exquisite Oceans Voyager Gallery.
- Harry Dent, New York Times Best Selling Author, will provide you “Insider knowledge” to the economic future via exclusive video conference.
- REO Specialists will allow you to enter their world to learn the secrets of which properties can be acquired for dimes on a dollar. And you will gain firsthand knowledge on how to spot strategic negotiating elements with a 10 point property inspection that can save you tens of thousands of dollars.
- Our Escapeartist IRA Expert will show you how to purchase real estate (including with a mortgage) with your IRA or Individual 401(k) thus creating monthly positive cash flow that quickly pumps up your IRA.
- Our Escapeartist 1031 Exchange Expert will share with you the secrets of how you never have to pay capital gains taxes again on profits made by selling your investment properties.
- Escapeartist REO Specialists will spend a full day with you to insure you learn the real estate acquisition process and then apply that knowledge over the following two days of the Event.
- The Escapeartist customized Coach Tour will take you to 50 of the hottest properties in Atlanta.
Escapeartist will do everything in its power to make sure you are up and running this New Year and at the end of the year you will have a whole different story to tell. Escapeartist is confident that after the Conference, your ending will be a happy and profitable one.
Here’s Your Opportunity to Cast Your Nets before the Sharks Arrive
Escapeartist has developed powerful and effective connections with the who’s who of the Atlanta Real Estate Community and has established direct links to the REO Specialists who will teach you the methods of gaining access to the secret vault of pre-listed properties that sell long before less desirable properties become available to the local MLS Realtor® crowds.
Bottom line, you get to preview and buy a property long before it hits the local MLS.
Creating instant equity and positive cash flow is the way the real estate game should be played and the Escapeartist ‘GreenBook’ connections guarantee this exclusive event to be both informative and profitable.
The Timing Is Perfect
Atlanta has experienced residential building booms and busts and the recent glut of single family REO homes now threatens Atlanta Banks just like many other Banks across the USA. Smart Banks understand there will be no second tsunami of “Bail Out” money. Banks who refuse to drastically discount prices on REO properties will suffer the same fate as Banks who perished under the first wave of the real estate depression because they stubbornly held onto their REOs and were ultimately forced into bankruptcy.
Many Economists predict another economic downturn in the near future, as early as 2011. Escapeartist has developed relationships with Atlanta banks that are willing to preemptively unload entire housing inventories for a fraction of the replacement cost or FMV. The Atlanta lower/middle income rental market is booming making properties you will be presented virtual “cash cows”.
While you answer this call to action by attending the Escapeartist Global Awareness Exclusive Event amateur real estate investors will be sitting at home listening to their tapes and reading their “How to buy real estate” books and the real estate “sharks” will continue to thrash the waters searching for high end homes and huge profits, e.g. $400,000+ that can be purchased for $200,000. Because of Escapeartist you will have direct access to the most desirable rental properties, e.g. $100,000 homes available for $37,000 to $50,000 with hefty rental incomes.
Does this sound like an unbelievable map to success or what!
The Word Is Out
Private investors around the US and an increasing number of foreigners perceive now as an amazing investment environment and it is not uncommon for investors to purchase 5, 10, even 20 REO properties at a time for 40% to 60% of the current fair market value.
The Bank’s Problem = Your Wealth-Building Opportunity
The best properties end up in a REO Specialist’s GreenBook and only privileged contacts get a first look. At the Escapeartist Global Awareness Exclusive Event you will have immediate access to 50 of the most lucrative, highly discounted properties in Atlanta.
Don’t feel badly for the Banks; we’ll throw in a Toaster for the Bank each time a REO property is sold.
Because Escapeartist Experts frequently buy Atlanta REO properties way below current FMV you will have multiple options, e.g. invest a little TLC fix-up and your REO can be resold to end-buyers (actual homeowners or rental-income-investors) below market value thus enabling them to turn the property for an immediate profit and come back to you to reload, or they can hold the property to meet longer term objectives.
Great question and in addition to reasons already given here are a few more facts why you should not pass on completing your registration to come to the Escapeartist Global Awareness Exclusive Event.
- Atlanta is a stable, growing metropolitan center in America, one of the fastest.
- Atlanta is upbeat and offers excellent schools, shopping and job opportunities.
- Metro Atlanta comprises 28 counties with 5.3 million people in the surrounding Atlanta area with over 145,000 private-sector firms.
- Atlanta’s economy is diverse and is a popular location for both business and talent. Eleven FORTUNE 500 companies are headquartered in Atlanta with 2,100 international companies and thousands of small businesses.
- Atlanta offers top tier higher-education; Emory University, Georgia Tech, Georgia State University and numerous technical colleges. Young, educated professionals are a significant sector of the Atlanta workforce.
- Atlanta’s International Airport, Hartsfield-Jackson, the world’s most-traveled serving 90 million passengers annually, offers easily accessible domestic and international air service. Eighty percent of the USA can be reached within a two-hour flight from
- Atlanta and over ninety international destinations in fifty-five countries offer nonstop flights.
- Atlanta’s climate is ideal and as part of the Southeast region it has four seasons of the year, always discernible but never extreme. Snow is extremely rare as are 100-degree summer days.
- Atlanta offers residences that are more spacious and considerably less expensive than other major metro areas. The cost of living in Atlanta consistently ranks below the national average. Residents have many recreational and entertainment choices including professional and collegiate sports, theatrical productions, art exhibitions, community festivals, golf, tennis, and shopping.
Here is what other Experts say about Atlanta…
“Atlanta as the #1 rental market.” Forbes Magazine
“Atlanta is the 4th best city in America to invest in.” – CNNMoney.com
“Atlanta as the 4th most affordable U.S. market.” – Forbes Magazine
Also, Atlanta currently ranks….
- 3rd in job growth.
- 3rd for most Fortune 500 company headquarters.
- Home to the world’s busiest airport: Jackson/Hartsfield International
- 2nd as America’s best cities to relocate.
- 1st in the U.S. as least costly large city for business.
How Low Is Low?
Our Smart Money Investors want to capitalize on the fact that within the last 50 years the U.S. has not seen a real estate market this soft in Atlanta, Georgia. The current Atlanta housing market represents one of the best investment opportunities you will see during your lifetime.
Many housing experts feel REO home prices are at all time lows where you can buy a home far below its “replacement cost” and that when rented will pencil out as a profitable, income generating property.
Many single family home builders who survived the housing debacle have ceased building new homes. Why, because they are too busy aggressively scooping up blocks of REOs. They understand it doesn’t make economic sense to build a home for $150,000 when a similar home down the street is available for $50,000 and represents a cash pump.
If you follow the basics of “supply and demand” the middle and lower end of the housing market offer the greatest demand and when you add that a swelling number of people are looking for recently built rentals under $1,000 per month, those who own the $35,000 – $75,000 homes will reap the greatest rewards.
Mark your Calendar for February 25th – 28th
Come to Atlanta for the Escapeartist Global Awareness Exclusive Event. You do not want to miss this incredible event. You’ll be jump starting all those positive beneficial resolutions you have just made for the New Year.
I urge you to act quickly and make sure that you will be able to secure a reservation and meet with our Experts at the Georgia Aquarium on Feb. 25 – 28, 2011. Secure your opportunity to meet the movers and shakers of Atlanta’s real estate investor community and most importantly learn the secrets of the REO specialists and reserve your copy of the REO GreenBook; it is
DEFINITELY the smart thing to do!
Escapeartist has over 400,000 subscribers so we expect this event will sell out quickly. Once you have entered your information a representative will call you to process your event registration fee and assist your with your hotel reservations at the Hampton Inn, Omni Hotel or The W Hotel.
Due to the limited availability of first tier pre-listed properties this event will be limited to 65 attendees.
To guarantee your seat and RESERVE your REO GreenBook