Unless you have been living under a rock, in a cave, at the top of a mountain for the past few weeks, you are certainly aware of the new regulations regarding air travel security (Transportation Security Administration – TSA).
For you hermits out there who aren’t aware, there are now hundreds of x-ray scanners in use all around America now to make sure you and your family are safe.
Or alternatively, the Komrades at the TSA will happily offer you and your 14-year-old daughter a thorough genital groping to make sure you are safe.
Am I the only one utterly disgusted by this? What has come of the world when we are now standing idly by while some bureaucrat dictates that the airport perverts can now either look at your daughter completely naked or fondle her in the name of national security?
Apparently, I AM the only one. In an article today on Yahoo, the author states that minimal delays were seen because very few people were opting for the pat down. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want anyone touching me either, but today was a call-to-action for Americans to stand up and be heard by opting out of the full body x-ray scan.
But millions of Americans decided that they would rather be viewed naked than be inconvenienced for an additional 3 minutes. People like Marti Hancock (from the article) stated, “If that’s what you have to do to keep us safe, that’s what you have to do.”
How many of you are willing to stand by and watch a perverted TSA agent fantasize about your daughter on his monitor or even worse, fondle her in public? Welcome to America Komrades.
So over the past few years, we have witnessed the Patriot Act – a vast destruction of privacy for the sake of safety, the ever increasing destruction of the US dollar, ineffective government regulations that do nothing except enrich politicians, nationalization of nearly 40% of the US economy, the beginnings of socialized medicine, and now the legalization of sexual assault.
Options Trading Advisory
Are you looking for a way to earn a significant income working from anywhere in the world? Do you have experience investing in stocks? If you aren’t earning 20-30% annual returns on your portfolio, you may be interested in our new options trading advisory. We can show you how to take control of your investments and generate significant returns while minimizing your risk. And at the same time you can do this from anywhere in the world.
We will be offering this service early next year to a limited number of subscribers at a significant discount. If you would like to be placed on the early notification list, please click here.
How much longer can we continue down this path?
I urge you all to take action. This behavior is unacceptable. Don’t just sit there and allow this to happen to you. This type of legislation by our government is only the beginning of the destruction of personal freedoms.
I certainly applaud those that are willing to take a stance on a larger scale. But I for one have to take care of me and my family first. I hope you do the same.
Today I want to offer you a few tips to protect your assets now:
1. Register a foreign IBC or LLC to conduct business and/or manage your investments
- By doing this, you are moving your income stream and/or your investment portfolio outside of the reach of creditors and other prying eyes. This gives you privacy you won’t have if you are using US domestic structures.
2. Open a foreign bank account
- I cannot stress enough the importance of doing this NOW. Get some of your money outside of the US. Financial controls are coming. It’s inevitable. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
3. Buy some gold
- For 5000 years, gold has been the only consistent form of money. Governments around the world are printing paper in an effort to save their inept political systems. Fiat currency has never survived. It never will. I suggest physical and paper gold. Keep some with you personally. I also recommend offshore gold storage for larger quantities.
4. Buy some offshore real estate
- Real estate and precious metals are the only asset classes that you don’t need to report to the US Treasury department. At least for now anyway. Buy land, or a condo. Or a primary residence if you decide to move abroad. But real estate has real value.
5. Wrap your assets up in a trust
An asset protection trust offers you privacy as well as a means of building significant wealth that cannot be accessed by prying eyes. You can also put own a special type of life insurance product inside your trust to create tax-free income for life and beyond (email me for details about PPLI). email@example.com
In the November 11th newsletter, (email me if you did not get a copy) I discussed the ‘Great Reset ‘ I firmly believe we are living in a period of great turmoil. But wherever turmoil exists, opportunity persists. Make sure you take advantage of the opportunity as well as protect what you have.
Call today for your free 30-minute consultation. Until next week, live well.