When you think of Caribbean Barbados, what comes to mind? Secluded billionaires on the Platinum Coast? A favorite vacation destination of international movers and shakers? Some of the top beaches in the world? A place that is dedicated to seclusion and privacy that is not available to the uninitiated? Today Barbados is all of this.
The fact is that they are not making any more Caribbean real estate and in Barbados this is especially true. If you want to visit, there are all sorts of incredible resorts available. Or, if you know one of the old families, you can stay in their home in St. Joseph – maybe. Or you can take your spare cash – say $20 to $50 million – and buy one of the estates that are available on the beach.
Do you want a piece of Barbados? If so, here is what you do….
How can you now become a land owner in Barbados for only $2 million?
Crane beach is located near a cliff on the uncongested, Southeastern coast of Barbados in St. Phillips, 10 from the international airport.
It has been named “One of the Top 10 Beaches in the World” by the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and the BBC’s Holiday program says that Crane Beach is one of the “Top 100 places to see before you die.”
Overlooking the beach is the Crane Residence Club – which was built as Barbados’ first resort hotel in the 19th century (when Barbados was a British protectorate). From its founding to now, the Crane has remained an established getaway for those high-enders who require just that.
As opposed to other Barbados options, the Crane offers outright ownership of two-bedroom residences in its Private Residence development facing the beach. Until now, no residences have been available. But that has changed.
We own a two-bedroom, 2,749 sq. ft., residence and are willing to sell. It has been broken out from the rental pool (no nasty maintenance fees or other hidden costs) to create a stand-alone deal.
Note that with this Crane deal you will have a clear, deeded title to your unit – and the land – (in your name). You can sell, rent, do fractional ownership…what ever you choose – as it is “all yours” free and clear. Also, at the Crane you will pay no property tax.
- 5-star furnishings, finishings and amenities throughout the unit.
- The residence sleeps six adults, with two bathrooms and a sofa bed. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. There is a full guest bathroom off the living room.
- A “disappearing edge”, 28’ pool, with the main patio measuring 487 sq. ft. (224 sq. ft covered).
- The Master Bedroom features a four-poster king sized mahogany bed, hardwood floors, Cable TV with VCR and a computer desk with direct dial phone and Internet access. Floor-to-ceiling cedar doors with adjustable louvered shutters open directly onto a private patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Master Bathroom has a separate toilet room, double sink, marble walls and floors, an all glass and marble shower stall and programmable wall safe. The Champagne Air Jacuzzi, with built-in aromatherapy capabilities, faces directly out onto the ocean.
- The Guest Bedroom has many of the features of the features of the Master Bedroom including jacuzzi, a large bay window sitting area and its own private walk out to a garden and patio. This bedroom also offers a bar sink, refrigerator and guest bathroom.
- The 23′.10″ X 13′.4″ living and dining Area has a 13′ x 9′ wide view to the sea. There is a 36″ Cable TV and DVD player provided in the entertainment centre. A pull out sofa, full guest bath, formal hand carved mahogany dining room table and side board, chandelier lighting, ceiling fans, and traditional art work are also included.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped and has granite counter-tops. There is a marble floor, a four-person breakfast bar, a pantry and a washer/dryer as well.
If you buy what else do you get?
Some facts about owning this property in Barbados…
- Consistant appreciation due to the lack of beachfront property in Barbados (and the rest of the Caribbean).
- You have the right to generate revenue from renting if this is attractive to you.
- Same rights for foriegners and nationals.
- Barbados offers International Business Corporations (IBCs) and is a recognized offshore domicile that has currently not caved in to the OECD or the IRS.
Some facts about the Barbados lifestyle…
- Temperatures range from 75 degrees F in the winter to 85 degrees F in the summer.
- English is the official language.
- Barbados has an excellent health care system.
- Barbados is a very safe island with crime rates being some of the lowest regionally.
- Entertainment, dining and enjoying the good life are all included.
This is a chance for you to have what you need in Barbados.
For a showing or more information, contact Paul Wylie, Skype: p.wylie, Blackberry: +507-6982-7758, Email: email@example.com
Welcome to Barbados!