Is it time for you to leave Chicago and the upper Midwest and move to your EscapeArtist dream home on a sunny beach somewhere in the world? Or, would you like to move an employee or your entire company from Illinois to other places around the US, or around the world?
If you’re moving out of the great city of Chicago or its surrounding areas, or ‘to or from’ exotic ports throughout the world, then EscapeArtist has the perfect solution to help you make your move from ‘door to door,’ ‘port to port’ and also ‘warehouse to port.’
If you knew how easy it is to schedule a move, and how affordable it can be to relocate, your plans for moving can come together in a matter of DAYS instead of months or years.
Research indicates that people are ‘on the move’ in record numbers:
- Professional and reputable moving companies are seeing an increased demand for their services according to Political News and Views (August 10, 2010), “With the pressures of life these days, statistical figures report that close to forty-three million people in the US relocate per annum.”
- Companies and businesses are also continuing their upward trend for relocating their valuable employees. From a corporate relocation specialist, Worldwide ERC, in 2009, their member-company’s domestic relocation costs exceeded $25 billion for corporate relocations. Now THAT’S a lot of boxes!
Midwest-International Shipping has been moving Chicago families and businesses locally and internationally since 1994. They’ve moved people from Chicago’s own trendy Lincoln Park neighborhood near Chicago’s Gold Coast to homes around the world. They’ve also moved company’s employees from Chicago to Europe, Central and South America and other global locations. Midwest-International offers their many years of moving experience to make their move a relaxed and enjoyable experience for their valued customers.
The process for learning about Midwest-International’s moving services is as easy as catching an infield pop fly. After you’ve contacted Midwest-International, they arrange a time for you to speak with one of their Relocation Specialists to determine your needs and specifications. After that, they’ll discuss which of their moving services would best fit your relocation needs. Yes, IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
Not only does Midwest-International move your valuable possessions, but they also offer:
- Custom assistance with their own Relocation Specialists to educate you about your move and answer any questions you may have throughout your entire moving process
- An International shipping network to help you move locally or globally by truck, air or sea shipping services, worldwide.
- Packing and storage services that includes tagging, crating and padding as well as free storage for up to one month (low monthly rates thereafter), in clean, climate controlled storage areas
- Available insurance as an added value to create a relaxed and stress-free move
- A ‘free online quote form’ for receiving timely and competitive rates for their moving services.
- A ‘moving truck rental service’ that can take your belongs to a new destination, or from ‘door to port’ or ‘warehouse to port’ safely yourself if you choose that option.
Midwest-International may be based in Chicago, but they offer a world-wide network of partners that provide best-destination services in the moving industry. When planning global moves for their customers, they offer a variety of capabilities for providing a full range of expedited transportations services:
- Air freight services when timing is crucial
- Loading goods into a full or partial shipping container or into lift van crates, then into a container for sea shipping
- Trucking and transport services for over-the-road moves.
Since they provide their clients their own personal Relocation Specialists that help with every aspect of their move, they deservedly pride themselves for having no ‘middle men’ or ‘unaffiliated agents’ in their freight shipping system as they deal directly with airlines, sea worthy shipping companies, and trucking companies. This direct line of communication with their suppliers increases customer satisfaction for their services, and reduces the overall costs to their clients.
Midwest-International remains compliant with the ever-evolving rules and regulations for shipping commodities, and offers hands-on service for full document creation for their client’s customs documents, packing lists, export declarations and bill of lading forms. When shipping your goods internationally, Midwest-International works with knowledgeable international agents who make certain you receive your belongings quickly and efficiently on your behalf.
Midwest-International, part of the MIS family of company, has professional affiliations with American Moving and Storage Association, Illinois Movers & Warehousemen’s Association, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Online.
Customers are ardent about their positive experiences with Midwest-International Shipping:
“Wanted to let you know that we had a very enjoyable experience and will recommend your company to everyone we know! Please thank our wonderful crew for their kindness and the professional job in this stressful time. Guys where on time, both in Chicago and in Canada. A big thank you we really save money on this move. Again, thank you guys.” – by Jim and Marianne Quebec, Canada.
“I knew what I wanted when I called. The sales person was fast took care of every question that I had. Their shipping is amazing. I called up late on Monday and was ready by Friday of the same week.” – Randall – San Diego CA
“I want to let you know that after 15 years of being professionally moved, the team you sent us was the most professional, courteous and helpful, well done. Relocating our office from Wisconsin to France was a big project for our company. We still can’t believe that it was all done within 1 week. We are strongly recommended to any company that consider international relocating.” – by Fabian Jacob, Paris
If you’re ready to “make your Big Move” or just move across town, contact Midwest-International Shipping Company and let them explain your moving and shipping options for truck, air, or shipping services.