Have the time of your life, make new friends and enjoy exciting adventures in exotic locations around the world. If you’re thinking, “Who’ll pay for these exciting trips?” EscapeDates provides a fun business opportunity for you to make money online by inviting your friends to join EscapeDates. If your friends join and they enroll their friends, you’ll automatically build an online business that can fund your global excursions through your social networking skills. Imagine making money while you’re windsurfing in Hawaii or snow skiing in Switzerland! IT’S THAT EASY.
Family vacations are even more enjoyable with other families who enjoy similar activities. If you’d like to plan a family vacation with other families who are also EscapeDates members, you can search profiles and make plans to hike through a national park or take a beach vacation together as an added benefit for family fun.
If you’d like to shoot the rapids in Colorado or take a bike trip through Tuscany with like-minded people, EscapeDates offers opportunities for you to hookup and share your adventure with other members.
EscapeDates offers popular venues for world-wide adventures for affordable or exotic adventures you might not learn about without our insider information about locations and adventure trips that are taking place.
Put together a group of members to join you at any these exotic destinations:
- Eight days in Ireland -Explore the Emerald Isle’s Coasts and Castles
- Taking surfing lessons in Hawaii
- South Africa Photo Safari and Digital Photography Workshop
- Historic Footsteps through France in 8 Days
- Take bike tours through Europe with more Than 200 tours in 30 countries!
- The Wildland Trekking Company for hiking and backpacking adventures
- Explore Switzerland ski resorts and reports
- Paddle in Spain where water becomes leisure
- Take a 7-day Costa Rican Southern Pacific Explorer’s Adventure in Uvita, Corcovado
Search online profiles and find other members who have contacts, information, skills and abilities to make all your adventures a peak EscapeDates experience:
- Post your interest online to find professional guides, instructions, supplies and knowledge of particular adventures in local areas.
- Ask EscapeDates members if they have information about your ‘degree of challenge’ on EscapeDates.
- Do you want to rough it or live in luxury? Are you interested in a true outdoor adventure that involves camping? Would you consider sleeping in cabins or lodges? Or, would you rather have luxury living and fine dining as part of your adventure trip with friends? EscapeDates members can offer a wide variety of suggestions to meet your interests, budget and level of accommodations.
- Travel and share expenses with others! Part of the benefit for taking adventure trips with other EscapeDates members is that you can often share expenses for lodging and travel.
Organize events with other EscapeDates members:
- Snow skiing in Colorado, Chile, Italy, Canada, France, Switzerland, Austria, and British Colombia.
- Hiking, trekking and backpacking in United States, Europe, Central and South America.
- Rock climbing adventures in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Hawaii.
- Cycling tours through the United States, Ireland, Italy, Africa, and Spain.
- Multisport adventure vacations in United States, Belize, Chile, Peru, and Ecuador.
- Paddling trips in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Thailand, and Australia.
- River rafting adventures in the United States, Spain, Italy, France, and Colombia.
- Wildlife adventures in the United States, New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil and Australia.
- Ice Climbing Tours in the United States, Canada and Iceland.
- Snowshoeing adventure trips in the United States, Europe and Canada.
- Beach adventure trips in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, and Bahamas.
- Athletic adventure trips in the United States, Fiji, East Africa, and Europe.
After you decide on an adventure trip that interests you, you’ll have the opportunity to meet other members who are also interested so the two of you can introduce yourselves and begin making plans for your grand adventure together. It’s that easy!
EscapeDates updates all of the adventure trips so you can see the trends and locations from our members so you can contact them for further information about their own personal experience.
It’s never too late to lead a life of true adventure and exploration so Join EscapeDates today and educate yourself about the most exciting trips in the world that you can take with other members! Go ahead, live a little and enjoy yourself.
Join EscapeDates and begin to make contacts with other EscapeDates members today!
Here are some additional Ideas and Websites that you can Visit:
Adventure Trip with Friends With EscapeDates
Eight days in Ireland -Explore the Emerald Isle’s Coasts and Castles: Ireland is knee deep in charm. So deep, in fact, that you might suspect it is more a Gaelic theme park than a place where everyday people live. In some places, it almost is. The Irish are very experienced at welcoming tourists and aren’t above playing up the crowd pleasers:
- ‘Fetching lasses’ plucking the harp
- Medieval banquets
- Riverdance-style step dancers
- There is still town after town filled with brightly painted buildings and crowded with cheeky kids in school uniforms
- And in even the most out-of-the-way pub you’re likely to find someone playing an accordion or fiddle, or simply singing with no accompaniment at all.
- On this program, you will Kiss the Blarney Stone, tour the Ring of Kerry, visit Muckross House, see the famous Cliffs of Moher, enjoy a medieval banquet at Bunratty Castle, cruise on Lough Corrib, tour Connemara and visit Kylemore Abbey, the Clonmacnoise Monastery and take in a tour of Dublin including a visit to see the Book of Kells.
Taking surfing lessons in Hawaii as a safe and fun experience with Hawaiian Surfing Adventures. They provide quality surf instruction in beautiful Hanalei Bay, Kauai, creating the memory of a lifetime. Their surf instructors are from Kauai and are ‘big wave riders’ and competitive surfers. They know how to make sure your experience is fun while you accomplish your goal of surfing. All surfing lessons include top-of-the-line surf boards and leashes/custom rash guards. Hawaiian Surfing Adventures has a unique system for surfing instruction that has proved to be highly successful.
Adventure Quest Outfitters: Hunters, THIS IS THE PLACE. Newfoundland’s premier outfitters will tailor your Newfoundland guided moose, bear, caribou and fishing excursions to the number of days available, the choice of species and the funds you wish to spend. Adventure Quest Outfitters is located in Western Newfoundland, Canada – in the middle of some of the best hunting in Eastern Canada. Adventure Quest offers superior Newfoundland hunting camps and guides and prides itself on offering great Newfoundland hunting experiences. All Adventure Quest guides are fully licensed and have many years of guiding experience. Adventure Quest Outfitters is committed to providing outstanding Newfoundland and Labrador guided hunts, success rates, services and accommodations.
South Africa Photo Safari and Digital Photography Workshop: Join George Sweeney for 10 days of wildlife encounters and photography. Professional wildlife photographer Gregory Sweeney is your guide while on safari to private reserves in the Limpopo area of South Africa and Kruger National Park. Each day you have two wildlife activities that will get you up close to the animals including all of the Big 5. Every activity is geared toward getting the best photo opportunities possible. Every reserve and activity is a short drive away so all of our afternoons and down time can be spent informally discussing digital workflow, animal behavior and how to use it in photography, and creative Photoshop techniques to enhance your photos.
Historic Foodsteps through France in 8 Days: Discovering magnificent culture and historic sites. Explore charming French towns and Renaissance chateau, savoring local wines and gourmet delicacies on your trip through France. From world-famous landmarks to local markets and cafes, it is easy to fall in love with France’s history and culture. Handpicked for their unparalleled expertise, their guides will contextualize the region’s history and leave you with a powerful sense of France’s culture. From the wide avenues of Paris and the Eiffel Tower to the poignant beaches of Normandy, you’ll be free to experience France’s ‘joie de vivre.’ Whether it’s the historic Bayeux Tapestry or wine tasting at its source, soak in the French culture and discover France in style.
Take bike tours through Europe with more Than 200 tours in 30 countries! BikeToursDirect represents European bicycle tour companies, which means an excellent variety, reasonable prices and frequent departures. Find a bike tour that interests you by simply clicking on their website for more information. It offers summaries of all tours in the 30 countries.
The Wildland Trekking Company provides exceptional hiking and backpacking adventures to North America’s most beautiful and wild landscapes. Choose a professionally guided hiking tour to the Grand Canyon, Havasu Falls, Utah’s Canyon Country, Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain National Park, or the Canadian Rockies. Whichever destination you choose, we’ll make it an unforgettable journey!
Yamnuska Mountain Adventures is the premier provider of mountaineering, ice & rock climbing, backcountry skiing and trekking experiences in the Canadian Rockies. For over 30 years, they have hosted thousands of guests from Canada and all over the world. As Canada’s Premier mountain school and mountain adventure company, they offer trips, programs and courses from beginner to expert level. We have the best mountain guides in Canada and consider the mountains of British Columbia and Alberta to be our home, classroom and playground. Join them for a scheduled program or let them plan your custom mountain adventure.
Explore Switzerland ski resorts and reports for information about snow quality, reviews of slopes and skiable areas. Their report provides the ability to compare Switzerland ski resorts based on key attributes such as ski resort statistics, downhill terrain, and skier ratings. You can also click on a Switzerland ski resort on their list to learn more about the ski resorts in various locations.
Paddle in Spain where water becomes leisure! The paddle boats are made up of groups of people with a guide inside the raft, everyone is seated along the sides of the boat and there are foot straps in the bottom of the raft to help to keep the balance. Fun and excitement shared by all member of the group. This is the perfect introduction to white water sports and a good way to spend a day with friends, and family. In Spain, thanks to the weather conditions, there are many places to practice this activity and people come from all over the world.
Take a 7-day Costa Rican Southern Pacific Explorer’s Adventure in Uvita, Corcovado: This exciting adventure begins with a drive across Cerro de la Muerte, a mountain pass overlooking the scenic Inter-American Highway, and the highest point on your Southern Pacific adventure. You will then continue down to the sun-swept beaches of the Southern Pacific coast before arriving at Punta Uvita and Ballena National Marine Park, an endless expanse of untouched beaches and verdant rain forests where the exuberance of nature will overwhelm your senses. Here you can hike through coastal rainforests to sparkling waterfalls, while admiring the colorful variety of birds and wildlife, or try your hand at horseback riding, deep sea fishing, and thrilling ultra-lights.
It’s never too late to lead a life of true adventure and exploration so join EscapeDates today and educate yourself about the most exciting trips in the world that you can go on with other EscapeDates members! Go ahead, live a little and enjoy yourself. Own your world!
Join EscapeDates and begin to make contacts with other EscapeDates members today!