In case you missed Part 1 – What is an Escape Plan and Why Do You Need One?
I have been helping individuals breakthrough their biggest challenges, live their passion, and create profitable businesses for the last 13 years. After working with thousands of people all across the world, I have discovered that the majority of people are not living their dreams because they lack a strategy and a plan.
In this article I am going to lay down the foundation for what it takes you live where you want to live, live how you want to live, and make money doing it.
You have probably heard friends say “plans don’t work and planning is over rated,” and while I may agree with some parts of those statements, I think most people don’t understand the true power of an Escape Plan. You see, I learned 13 years ago that the plans I create and the goals I set don’t usually turn out the way I planned them. Here’s why! Most people get stopped by the first obstacle and when they don’t get the intended result right away, they quit and then they say “this plan is terrible.” But if you stop at the first obstacle you are missing the whole point of creating a plan in the first place.
To receive a free 55 minute webinar, your personalized Escape Plan and to secure a FREE bonus valued at $997 – <<click here to gain instant access>>
A solid plan is created from a powerful vision, and when you have a powerful vision for your life you can create a powerful plan. Many people have asked me how I get inspired on a daily basis, but what they don’t realize is that my vision pulls me out of bed in the morning and towards my bigger future. So when, that obstacle comes up, my powerful vision doesn’t allow me to stop. It pulls me forward and something amazing happens when I continue to move forward towards my vision. This “something amazing” is what I call Visionary By-Products. A Visionary By-Product is something that happens on the journey to living your escape artist dream and following your escape artist plan. All of a sudden, this plan and dream that you set out to accomplish, throws you a curve ball, but because you have a vision, you continue to swing at the pitches, and you continue to play the game. Then out of left field something shows up that you never could have planned, something reveals itself that you never could have imagined. This something could be a person that comes into your life, money that shows up, a new opportunity that presents itself, or resources that become available to you. These people, resources, opportunities, or money that show up are “Visionary By-Products.” They are a by-product of you continuing to follow your vision and adjust your plan NO MATTER WHAT. In this grand old universe, your plan is never going to play out exactly as you draw it up. But drawing it up is the most important thing that you could possibly do. Without clarity, focus, and direction, you are dead in the water.
“I have found that 20-30 minutes of focused planning can be more powerful than 2-3 weeks of work with no strategy or plan.” – Ted McGrath
So here are 4 tips for creating your escape artist plan:
- Create a powerful and compelling vision for living your Escapeartist Plan: – Imagine you and I are having this conversation and it’s 3 years into the future, today’s date 2014, and you are looking back over the last 3 years of your life….. What must have happened for you to look back and say it has been the greatest 3 years ever? (write it now)
- Welcome the obstacles and adjust your plan accordingly – Don’t allow the first obstacle to throw you off your strategy or plan.
- Pay attention to the Visionary By-Products. – Your vision can’t be narrow, it must be whole and full of room for expansion, because along your journey there will be new people, resources, and opportunities that show up, and if you are narrowly focused on your rigid plan, then you will miss these amazing opportunities for carrying out your vision and your destiny.
- Seek a Partner or Mentor in Creating Your Escape Plan – Don’t create a plan by yourself. Get a partner to ask you questions, hear your vision, and be a sounding board for your success. Find someone how has already made the journey and have a thirst for their wisdom, learn what they did right and more importantly what they did wrong.
What if you could have your own personal Escape Coach who could assist you with these four tips, a coach who only cares about helping you establish your Escape Plan and realize your dreams of living internationally, changing jobs, finding a new soul mate or simply breaking the bondage of mediocrity…
Now imagine scheduling 30-45 minute Escape Plan coaching session for FREE. Spending one-on-one time with one of our coaches who will help you:
- Gain clarity, focus, direction and create a compelling vision for living your escape artist dream
- Eliminate the challenges that are sabotaging your success and preventing you from living your escape artist dream
- Create a 3 step action plan and path to arrive at your destination and live your ultimate destiny
Destroy the Four F’s by shedding the light of wisdom on them….
Don’t let fear, finances, friends or family hold you back from fulfilling your Escape Plan and the international destiny that awaits you. Step up and create your Escape Plan now and make it real.